Weight Loss Tips

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am not an expert, but I lost over 60 pounds in 90 days. And I think everyone can loose that weight in 90 days. My friends and my sister helped me. I myself let my brain come up with idea to loose weight. To me loosing weight is not cracking a hard nut but just keeping few things in mind and these things comes from common sense. Yeah, I must say most of them, because I myself use my common sense saw effect. Initially it was a night mare when a thought come across in mind of doing exercise day and night without a meal. My sister read my frustration on my face and took to new life.She is my process partner and a mentor. I am listing all things I take care of through out the process in points.1) I brought a digital scale:The first thing my sister did for me is she brought a digital scale and she has a valid reason for the same. She believe and I too in buying a digital scale before starting a diet that is accurate to .2 (two-hundredths of a pound). I will explain why below (I have seen effect practically). I also recommend either buying a scale that can record your daily weight, or manually logging your weight everyday.2) I weigh myself everydayI find that almost every other dieter tells to weigh only once a week. I am exact opposite. My sister obliged me to weight daily as she is very goal oriented and when I see I am loosing weight daily then I liked to see results everyday. The reason I recommend buying a scale that is accurate to the .2 is that there is a very big difference between weighting 170.8 one day and 170.0 the next day. Losing .8 pounds in one day is excellent. However, if your scale is not accurate enough to report the loss and still shows 170 after a day of healthy eating and working out, you will feel extremely discouraged. A more detailed scale makes it easier to keep a positive outlook. The more successes (days with positive weight loss) the easier it is.3) Drink 8 glasses of water everydayThis one is obvious and broadly recommended, however, the reason I recommend it is slightly different. Drinking eight glasses of water per day helps you “feel less hungry.” I can’t prove this scientifically; however, when I am at work, I drink 4 cups in the morning and 4 cups in the evening. On the days that I don’t drink the water, I feel hungrier, earlier. Also, on the days I don’t drink water I feel sleepier, sooner. Don’t feel intimidated by trying to drink 8 glasses of water. Try doing what I do: I have a pint glass I keep at work; it holds sixteen ounces (as all pint glasses do). All I do is drink two pints of water in the morning and two in the afternoon. This is something which I followed by hearing from my friends and found it useful to avoid my hunger.
4) I talk on my diet with everyoneI enjoyed tell people that I am on a diet. There’s no reason to be ashamed to be on a diet. I found that trying to keep my diet a secret was harder than just telling people. In fact, I thing telling your coworkers, girlfriend, family, etc. will increase your accountability. It motivated me knowing that my coworkers and family knew that I was dieting because I did not want to fail. I also chose a typical “fat picture” and put it on my fridge, in my cubicle, and on my wall. I wanted to have a continual reminder to lose the weight. I know it’s a cliche, but it was important for me to remind myself of my ultimate goal.
5) Read help online.
In my case, I created my own –blog and love to write articles in article section of my site- Phentermine diet pills . It’s essential that you not feel alone, and reaching out to friends (new or old) is typically a smart move, but didn’t know about it when I began down the road to weight loss. You have to know that others are out there for moral support - they know things that you couldn’t possibly know, and they’ve probably been “in your shoes” at some point in the past (or present). Share stories, laughter, tears, successes, and failures - share them. There are thousands of communities out there, so keep looking until you find the one that fits you.

laser teeth whitening vibration training

1 comments:

Jim Gabriel said...

Get Patient Ready Marketplace LLC - US
Patient Ready partners have extensive experience specific to the healthcare environment. As part of our selective sourcing program, each partner’s area of expertise represents a key ingredient to achieve success in every aspect of patient care and hospital improvement we undertake. Let our experienced partners help you maintain an edge in a fiercely competitive and ever changing market to make certain your hospital is Patient Ready when you need it to be.
infection protectionin